1. What Personal Data do we process and for which purposes?
Most of our services do not require any form of registration, allowing you to visit our site without telling us who you are. However, some services may require you to provide us with Personal Data, which may include your direct identifiers, such as name, email address or telephone number. We may collect and use Personal Data to provide you with products or services, to market products and services which we think may be of interest to you, or to communicate with you for other purposes which are evident from the circumstances or about which we inform you when we collect Personal Data from you.
We collect this Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding this website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
- for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud or crime prevention, and for technical security monitoring purposes;
- to facilitate the development of new products and services;
- to enhance, improve or modify our website or products and services;
- for data analysis that will allow us to understand website usage trends;
- to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
Sensitive information: Unless we specifically request or invite it, we ask that you not send us, and you not disclose, any sensitive personal information (e.g., Social Security numbers, information related to racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religion or philosophical beliefs, health, sex life or sexual orientation, criminal background).
We will not process your Personal Data if we do not have a proper justification foreseen in the law for that purpose. Therefore, we will only process your personal data if:
• we have obtained your prior consent;
• the processing is necessary to perform our contractual obligations towards you or to take pre-contractual steps at your request;
• the processing is necessary to comply with our legal or regulatory obligations;
• the processing is necessary to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or
• the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests and does not unduly affect your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms.
2. Personal Data used for website usage analytics
We may collect and process information about your visit to this website, such as the pages you visit, the website you came from and some of the searches you perform. Such information is used by us to help improve the contents of the site and to compile aggregate statistics using our site for internal, market research purposes. In doing this, we may install "cookies" that collect the domain name of the user, your internet service provider, your operating system, and the date and time of access. A "cookie" is a small piece of information, which is sent to your browser and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Cookies do not damage your computer. You can set your browser to notify you when you receive a "cookie”, this will enable you to decide if you want to accept it or not. , however, if you do not accept, you may not be able to use all functionalities of your browser software.
Occasionally, we may use internet tags (also known as action tags, single-pixel GIFs, clear GIFs, invisible GIFs and 1-by-1 GIFs) and cookies at this site and may deploy these tags/cookies through a third-party advertising partner or a web analytical service partner which may be located and store the respective information (including your IP-address) in a foreign country. These tags/cookies are placed on both online advertisements that bring users to this site and on different pages of this site. We use this technology to measure the visitors' responses to our sites and the effectiveness of our advertising campaigns (including how many times a page is opened and which information is consulted) as well as to evaluate your use of this website. The third-party partner or the web analytical service partner may be able to collect data about visitors to our and other sites because of these internet tags/cookies, may compose reports regarding the website’s activity for us and may provide further services which are related to the use of the website and the internet. They may provide such information to other parties if there is a legal requirement that they do so, or if they hire the other parties to process information on their behalf. If you would like more information about web tags and cookies associated with on-line advertising or to opt-out of third-party collection of this information, please visit the Network Advertising Initiative website http://www.networkadvertising.org.
We use Google Analytics to rationalise our portfolio of websites by (i) optimising traffic to and between corporate websites, and (ii) integrating and optimising web pages where appropriate. “Google Analytics” is a service offered by Google Inc. (“Google”) that generates detailed statistics about a website's traffic and traffic sources and measures conversions and sales. Google Analytics uses “cookies” stored on your computer to help analyse how users use our website. The information generated by the cookies about your use of our website, including your IP address, will be anonymised by use of the appropriate settings prior to be transmitted to Google servers in the United States. For more information on how IP anonymisation works, please see https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/2763052.
You may prevent or stop the installation and storage of cookies by you browser settings by downloading and installing the free Opt-out Browser Add-on available at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en.
3. Who has access to your Personal Data and to whom are they transferred?
Also, Personal Data may be disclosed to a third party if we are required to do so because of an applicable law, court order or governmental regulation, or if such disclosure is otherwise necessary in support of any criminal or other legal investigation or proceeding here or abroad.
4. How do we protect your personal data?
To ensure the security and confidentiality of Personal Data that we collect online, we use data networks protected, inter alia, by industry standard firewall and password protection. In the course of handling your Personal Data, we take measures reasonably designed to protect that information from loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration or destruction and against other unlawful forms of processing
5. How long do we store personal data?
We will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected or to comply with legal or regulatory requirements.
6.Modification to our Policy
7.How to contact us?
In case of any questions or comments regarding this Policy, please communicate with us using one of the following contact methods:
Medical Enterprises Europe B.V.
147A Amsterdamseweg, 1182GT Amstelveen, The Netherlands
Tel: +31 20 6423719
Fax: +31 20 6421161
info [at] synergo-medical.com